Bringing leading risk practitioners together to harness innovation and strategies to tackle emerging risks and achieve business objectives
Following an established track record of success, the 6th Annual Risk Management Leaders Forum is a premier conference that brings together senior risk management leaders across industry sectors to discuss best practices, risk management strategies and frameworks to increase resilience to current and future threats.
Extensive research with key practitioners from Australia & NZ’s leading public and private sector organisations tells us that this discussion is relevant now because:
- The release of ISO31000:2017 is triggering organisations to review and evaluate current risk management strategies and policies
- Technology is constantly evolving to mitigate new threats; in particular the rising incidence of cyber-related threats
- The need to be compliant with recent commencement of the Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) scheme and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The challenge for enterprise risk managers is how can they best balance the benefits of investing in and updating risk management frameworks and strategies with the cost.
Over 300 senior risk management professionals have previously attended the Australian and NZ Risk Management Leaders Forum over the past two years.
Under the threat of immense consequences, business leaders are increasingly recognising the role of risk management in ensuring a continued and thriving business for the future.
Delegates can expect to:
- Receive latest updates on the revision to the ISO 31000
- Gain insights on risks arising from disruption, organisational resilience, conduct risk, reputation management, and business continuity
- Leverage the best advice on the latest risk management issues from leading Chief Risk Officers
- Better equip and guard your organisation against cyber risks
- Cultivate and appreciate a forward-thinking approach to future planning for risk management
Don't miss the conference workshop: Risk management in plain language
In this hands-on workshop, we will follow the AS/NZS 31000 risk management standard, but avoid arcane ‘risk speak’. Using simple terms and concepts, with many real examples and exercises, we will demonstrate how risk management can easily become an integral part of any decisionmaking process.